Groups
    EXPIRED

O2: Do you get a discount if you have their Home Broadband AND a mobile phone contract?

I currently have O2 home broadband (£15p/m) and am looking to get a pay monthly mobile deal (also probably £15p/m).

Do O2 do any discount for having both products? I had a feeling it was 25%, but I can't see anything on their website.

Thx for help.

5 Comments

£5 off your BB.

Register your o2 mobile number on your broadband account, and the discount should start being applied. If it's already on there and you've not been getting your discount, call o2 and ask for a refund!!

I'm just waiting to find out whether you'll get the discount with o2 home phone. Then I can switch from BT and get my £5, as well as wangling £5 a month off my contract when I renew by telling T-Mobile I'll get a fiver off my b/b for switching to o2 :-D

cookiemonster83;8253044

Register your o2 mobile number on your broadband account, and the … Register your o2 mobile number on your broadband account, and the discount should start being applied. If it's already on there and you've not been getting your discount, call o2 and ask for a refund!!I'm just waiting to find out whether you'll get the discount with o2 home phone. Then I can switch from BT and get my £5, as well as wangling £5 a month off my contract when I renew by telling T-Mobile I'll get a fiver off my b/b for switching to o2 :-D

I switched to O2 bb from BT and the speed increased 5 times (using the same landline but different/newer switchgear in the local exchange

I got £5 off the £12.50 normal monthly rate, but they were doing a 'get 2 months free' deal, so a year's bb was a total of £75.00. As I did this through quidco, I got a £50 rebate for taking out a new O2 contract. So the year's bb was £25 and 5 times faster, what a result

Cheers

Bill

Original Poster

gary_rip;8253018

£5 off your BB.

cookiemonster83;8253044

Register your o2 mobile number on your broadband account, and the … Register your o2 mobile number on your broadband account, and the discount should start being applied. If it's already on there and you've not been getting your discount, call o2 and ask for a refund!!I'm just waiting to find out whether you'll get the discount with o2 home phone. Then I can switch from BT and get my £5, as well as wangling £5 a month off my contract when I renew by telling T-Mobile I'll get a fiver off my b/b for switching to o2 :-D

Bill de Sarce;8253117

I switched to O2 bb from BT and the speed increased 5 times (using the … I switched to O2 bb from BT and the speed increased 5 times (using the same landline but different/newer switchgear in the local exchangeI got £5 off the £12.50 normal monthly rate, but they were doing a 'get 2 months free' deal, so a year's bb was a total of £75.00. As I did this through quidco, I got a £50 rebate for taking out a new O2 contract. So the year's bb was £25 and 5 times faster, what a resultCheersBill

Many thanks everyone, good knowledge! Rep left.

Bill de Sarce;8253117

I switched to O2 bb from BT and the speed increased 5 times (using the … I switched to O2 bb from BT and the speed increased 5 times (using the same landline but different/newer switchgear in the local exchangeI got £5 off the £12.50 normal monthly rate, but they were doing a 'get 2 months free' deal, so a year's bb was a total of £75.00. As I did this through quidco, I got a £50 rebate for taking out a new O2 contract. So the year's bb was £25 and 5 times faster, what a resultCheersBill

I've already got o2 Broadband (I live opposite the exchange so my router is currently synced at 2,502 / 22,524 :-D) and have no complaints whatsoever. I also managed to get about five months of my contracted 12 for free, as I got three months free when I joined and another two months free when I switched to Pro. I'm just hoping to get £5 a month of my bill with o2 home phone and £5 off my T-Mobile bill in the bargain :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just an thought regarding Paypal77
      2. Sweet Sunday code please22
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?1213
      4. Car park fine UKPC1520

See more discussions