Expired

o2 Family and Friends (FF) discount - Help please :)

Found 28th Feb 2016
Hi,

Is there anybody out there who is working for o2 and could help me with this discount ?

Thanks

[ * MOD edit - no referral offers or request & no referral links pls ]
Community Updates
AskO2
14 Comments
It's called friends and family for a reason.
Original Poster
msjames

It's called friends and family for a reason.

Wow, you are so smart. Please buy yourself a medal. Thanks like people here used to less sceptic. It clearly states help please - not come and tell me something silly and obvious.
I think you'll struggle with this: they get an allotted amount per year so won't tend to hand them out willy nilly to people they don't know.
Employee of o2 here, agree with above ^
Original Poster
Thanks guys:) just wanted to check how difficult it actually is
Banned
rogan1791

Employee of o2 here, agree with above ^

Hi how much discount is it?
Simpleminded

Hi how much discount is it?

​50% off the airtime
O2 staff get 30 F&F discounts of 50% off the line rental. Check with your place of work, a lot of them do the O2 open now which is 30% discount off the airtime.
Original Poster
Doubled checked, but my employer is with Vodafone. But i really don't want to go with Vodafone, not my cup of tea. Scouting for o2 deal
I currently work with the NHS and have an o2 open discount code spare if you PM me your mobile number I can send it over..
Banned
ChrisUK

O2 staff get 30 F&F discounts of 50% off the line rental. Check with your … O2 staff get 30 F&F discounts of 50% off the line rental. Check with your place of work, a lot of them do the O2 open now which is 30% discount off the airtime.

great info this discount is only for refresh contracts and not old contacts.
Simpleminded

great info this discount is only for refresh contracts and not old … great info this discount is only for refresh contracts and not old contacts.

​Just been on the o2 open website and it states 25% off refresh contracts. If anybody else wants the discount code please inbox me your phone number and I'll send the code over. Not sure how many times I can do it but I'll keep trying until it stops me lol and only send me your phone number if your going to purchase a refresh contract as I'm sure there limited and don't want them to go to waste.
Hi JtSinghsation

You got any of that discount code left ? As i really want to move to an o2 network but it is a little bit expensive but having the discount will benefit me better.

Many thanks
i payed £80 for a randomer do it on EE for me 4 years ago, still going strong, your better of keep searching forums until you find a good group of members,
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants