Found 21st Jul 2009
Sorry to start another 'where has this thread gone', but where is the thread about the O2 bonuses that you could get on a contract, such as a few free mins/texts/etc.

Thanks!

8 Comments

Original Poster

DarkKnight;5813167

]This one?

No, it was a number that you rang to sign up for 50 free mins for example. But thanks for trying.

Call 2211 for free minutes

stufai;5813189

No, it was a number that you rang to sign up for 50 free mins for … No, it was a number that you rang to sign up for 50 free mins for example. But thanks for trying.

]This?

dcx_badass;5813283

Pretty sure they've stopped it now.

Oo its back!!

dcx_badass;5813375

Not with free minutes and stuff though. I just got offered:1) Free … Not with free minutes and stuff though. I just got offered:1) Free unlimited online movie rentals from blockbuster2) 2 for 1 days out3) Gourmet Food Society dining out card, offering me meal offers at hundreds of restaurants.

yes that's the new offers, no more extra minutes or texts!!!!!

Original Poster

dcx_badass;5813375

Not with free minutes and stuff though. I just got offered:1) Free … Not with free minutes and stuff though. I just got offered:1) Free unlimited online movie rentals from blockbuster2) 2 for 1 days out3) Gourmet Food Society dining out card, offering me meal offers at hundreds of restaurants.

What did you do to get offered that?

Original Poster

:thumbsup:

DarkKnight;5813225

]This?

Close, but this was for people on contracts. Rep for trying though :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Printer help please.24
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch33