Groups

O2 free online texts

After recently joining o2, I realised that I can send 10 free texts to uk mobile numbers, I know there are a lot of websites around that let you do this , but I just thought it was pretty cool.
    I sent a couple yesterday and it said I had 10 left today, so does anyone know if it's 10 free per day?

cheers.

5 Comments

have u got the link to some free a day even, please?

check out the purchase tab next to the compose tab and it will tell you how many freeebie txts you have left

hope that helps

nitelighter;3095136

check out the purchase tab next to the compose tab and it will tell you … check out the purchase tab next to the compose tab and it will tell you how many freeebie txts you have lefthope that helps

thanx........rep given :thumbsup:

It's 10 free a month, therefore you got 10 on the 30th September and it reset on the 1st to get another 10.

Original Poster

aha, thank you very much ajwposh, it hadn't even crossed my mind that a new month started today.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …197535
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1846
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523422
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846295

See more discussions