O2 Free Sim £10.50 Cashback @ Topcashback.co.uk

Found 24th Mar
O2 Free Sim £10.50 Cashback

New Activated Sim Card
Community Updates
11 Comments
You have to top-up £10. Is it really worth it for 50p profit?
hu55ey3 m ago

If you need a £10 sim yes
i did this offer once and o2 declined the cashback, had to put a claim in and wait months to finally get the tenner as it was then, not worth the hassle unless you are going to get a sim, cashback or not.
Edited by: "sola35" 24th Mar
hu55ey14 m ago

Weird way of thinking
It’s not really a free sim when you have to top-up to activate it
o2 have a habit of declining cashback. With Quidco there is no appeal with o2.

You will then receive calls from o2 to upsell and relentless text offers.

It is a pain.
Had a sim off them a few months back to use for priority moments. Horrendous amount of spam calls from them! They would ring, then an automated voice would tell me they have no free agents would I like to be placed in a queue... did this same time every day for a week before I got annoyed and blocked the number
Supermod
Thanks for posting - i've moved this to Misc as this is just a cashback rate.
Edited by: "magicjay1986" 24th Mar
Common.Sense11 m ago

o2 have a habit of declining cashback. With Quidco there is no appeal with …o2 have a habit of declining cashback. With Quidco there is no appeal with o2.You will then receive calls from o2 to upsell and relentless text offers.It is a pain.

xflem8 m ago

Had a sim off them a few months back to use for priority moments. …Had a sim off them a few months back to use for priority moments. Horrendous amount of spam calls from them! They would ring, then an automated voice would tell me they have no free agents would I like to be placed in a queue... did this same time every day for a week before I got annoyed and blocked the number

Why did you put your real phone number in?
xflem1 h, 50 m ago

Had a sim off them a few months back to use for priority moments. …Had a sim off them a few months back to use for priority moments. Horrendous amount of spam calls from them! They would ring, then an automated voice would tell me they have no free agents would I like to be placed in a queue... did this same time every day for a week before I got annoyed and blocked the number

It took you a week to block the number?
MSK.9 h, 46 m ago

Why did you put your real phone number in?

They call the sim they send.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants