Groups

O2 Freebies

Another free download offer for Mondays from O2.
    Go to the O2 website
    Click on 'PLAY'
    Click on 'BLUEROOM'
    Click on 'BEST OF THE REST'
    And it will tell you how to download TV clips for free every Monday until the end of May

7 Comments

Good find ..

sam268

Another free download offer for Mondays from O2.Go to the O2 websiteClick … Another free download offer for Mondays from O2.Go to the O2 websiteClick on 'PLAY'Click on 'BLUEROOM'Click on 'BEST OF THE REST'And it will tell you how to download TV clips for free every Monday until the end of May

To enter this TV heaven and get your free clips every Monday in May, just call 2112 from your mobile.

Just down loaded the sky sports clip to my 750i. Can someone tell me where it is so I can view it ?

stora

Just down loaded the sky sports clip to my 750i. Can someone tell me … Just down loaded the sky sports clip to my 750i. Can someone tell me where it is so I can view it ?

try videos

nope not there

you DID save it right?

shanecr

you DID save it right?

Thanks for you help. It failed to download the first time but its working ok now.

Cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5012474
      2. GCSE Results day910
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3652
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846351

See more discussions