O2 friends and family discount

Posted 15th Feb
Hello,

Does anyone have a spare o2 friends and family discount available by any chance?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

8 Comments
Is this something to do with 02Priority?
Gollywood15/02/2020 22:42

Is this something to do with 02Priority?

It's only for workers of O2, so zero chance to give to a random of the internet, never mind not worth someones job.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 15th Feb
its actually quite a long process as the worker has to get 'involved' (not as simple as just sharing a code, unfortunately) good luck
cecilmcroberts15/02/2020 23:47

It's only for workers of O2, so zero chance to give to a random of the …It's only for workers of O2, so zero chance to give to a random of the internet, never mind not worth someones job.

Received two in the past from a member on hukd .
dealfinder8616/02/2020 00:01

Received two in the past from a member on hukd .

Well good for you willing to risk someones jobs for a discount. Can you also post any discounts that are available to you from your job to anyone
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 16th Feb
cecilmcroberts16/02/2020 00:02

Well good for you willing to risk someones jobs for a discount. Can you …Well good for you willing to risk someones jobs for a discount. Can you also post any discounts that are available to you from your job to anyone

I've had someone give me an o2 discount after they offered it on a thread on this very forum. I didn't know he was risking his job and neither did he probably so why don't you pipe down a bit.

I get my own discount now via blue light card, most of the links and codes are generic so I could actually help a few people without risking my job.
cecilmcroberts16/02/2020 00:02

Well good for you willing to risk someones jobs for a discount. Can you …Well good for you willing to risk someones jobs for a discount. Can you also post any discounts that are available to you from your job to anyone

Thank you for your constructive feedback. Please note that I did not hold a gun to anyone's head and force them. It was quite the opposite - they offered it! Regarding the discount, sure! I sell wedding cards. Get in touch for a 10% discount.
theworkingdead16/02/2020 00:10

I've had someone give me an o2 discount after they offered it on a thread …I've had someone give me an o2 discount after they offered it on a thread on this very forum. I didn't know he was risking his job and neither did he probably so why don't you pipe down a bit.I get my own discount now via blue light card, most of the links and codes are generic so I could actually help a few people without risking my job.

Long shot as I dont want you risking your job but are you able to get an o2 line rental discount code?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants