o2 Goals update - great news for people who text 'goal'

6 replies
Found 1st Jul 2010
For those of you like me who were relieved that England managed to score 3 goals at this years World Cup, o2 Goals have announced that they are counting Frank Lampard's disallowed goal! So for all who texted 'Goal' have now made £5 more!

Thought you'd all like to know as i can't find the original thread as i assume it went very cold when England were knocked out

o2goals.co.uk/def…spx

6 Comments

Banned

nice one! £15 credit and fiver cash aint bad for £15 outlay

guess they budgeted to have to pay out a lot more lol

Goal, what goal! You can clearly see from this evidence that the ball didn't totally cross the goal line.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_E-uMO7sRXzA/TCxplTpgFDI/AAAAAAAAEQI/D_28ugvyK6s/no%20goal.jpg

csiman;8952556

nice one! £15 credit and fiver cash aint bad for £15 outlay :)guess they b … nice one! £15 credit and fiver cash aint bad for £15 outlay :)guess they budgeted to have to pay out a lot more lol

You'd get £20 cash back from them and £15 credit for your £15 outlay.

Banned

Benjimoron;8953091

You'd get £20 cash back from them and £15 credit for your £15 outlay.

LOL - where's my brain today :oops::thumbsup:

fantastic deal all in all then :-D

just gotta remember to claim on the 12th as all claims have to be received by the 18th! :w00t:

csiman;8953563

LOL - where's my brain today :oops::thumbsup:fantastic deal all in all … LOL - where's my brain today :oops::thumbsup:fantastic deal all in all then :-Djust gotta remember to claim on the 12th as all claims have to be received by the 18th! :w00t:

Seeing as how they somehow knew that there was going to be hardly any goals scored, do you think they also know that there's going to be a postal strike that week??

Banned

Benjimoron;8955233

Seeing as how they somehow knew that there was going to be hardly any … Seeing as how they somehow knew that there was going to be hardly any goals scored, do you think they also know that there's going to be a postal strike that week??

oh no! All week? Thats taking the urine if so.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.034
    2. Xbox Newbie35
    3. Building a PC Need Help!611
    4. School shoes - with lights11

See more discussions