O2 help please

Posted 25th Nov
I bought the pre owned Huawei phone from O2 a few days ago. I ordered with next day delivery around £55 total, it never came.
Just rang up to ask where my order is and apparently it's out of stock so I asked for a refund. I spoke to two different people and the only way I can get a refund is if I buy a sim card and they add credit to the value of my order. I was like you be having a laugh??? Like wth? I have never heard such rubbish before I said that is definitely wrong. I paid with debit card money was taken when I ordered.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Let’s not mess about here! Go straight to Mark Evans, Chief Executive.

mark.evans@telefonica.com

Send Mark an email and explain exactly what you just said here and he will delegate the authority to someone below him to get this matter resolved for you.

All the best.
7 Comments
Contact Trading Standards and let them help you. O2 are scum
Let’s not mess about here! Go straight to Mark Evans, Chief Executive.

mark.evans@telefonica.com

Send Mark an email and explain exactly what you just said here and he will delegate the authority to someone below him to get this matter resolved for you.

All the best.
Seriously? That's obscene! Let us know how you get on
n15hu25/11/2019 10:37

Let’s not mess about here! Go straight to Mark Evans, Chief Executive. m …Let’s not mess about here! Go straight to Mark Evans, Chief Executive. mark.evans@telefonica.comSend Mark an email and explain exactly what you just said here and he will delegate the authority to someone below him to get this matter resolved for you. All the best.

Do these people reply to emails
abdul525/11/2019 13:20

Do these people reply to emails

I’ve had around 90% success rate! You’ve got to remember that these are the guys right at the top and they have the power and the authority. (which is unquestioned) Plus their unhappy customers and bad reputation isn’t good for business. (Never under estimate the power of 1 customer who knows exactly what to do!). As I’ve said in my message - if the director at the top gives an order of authority to one of his delegated employees then that person (in fear) will carry out their order!

Smart people will mark their email sent with markers to see if the recipient receives and reads their email!

If all fails...I’d personally go to the head office on Bath Road, Slough and have words with Mark directly!
Did you pay by PayPal?? They didn't accept my order last time and it stayed on hold for 30 days.

They are talking nonsense to you, ring again.
Edited by: "Misslovely" 25th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions