Groups

O2 home broadband, 3 months free + upto 100£ cashback @ topcashback

Yes! There are so many threads on O2 broadband and discussions have been very helpful to everyone including me.
    Checking on topcashback found out that cashback offer on o2 broadband is increased up to 100£ on top of already 3 months free offer from this fantastic service provider.
    Standard Broadband £50.00 Cashback
    Premium Broadband £75.00 Cashback
    Pro Broadband £100.00 Cashback
    If the cashback is tracked properly for someone opting for premium and pro broadband this will be additional saving...............

5 Comments

mod

Moved to Misc as this is about cashback rather than a deal for everyone

Brilliant, I was worried that I missed out on the 2 month deal as moving house in a few days but 3 months and this is better with more cashback!

EDIT : Does anyone know if O2 still do a 30 day cashback?

Original Poster

ryouga;6261090

Brilliant, I was worried that I missed out on the 2 month deal as moving … Brilliant, I was worried that I missed out on the 2 month deal as moving house in a few days but 3 months and this is better with more cashback!EDIT : Does anyone know if O2 still do a 30 day cashback?

Yes, they have 30 days cooling off period

Original Poster

andywedge;6261061

Moved to Misc as this is about cashback rather than a deal for everyone

hi Andy,
    I had posted this in to deal as this could result in someone getting premium/ pro broadband for much less cost..and not many would view the *misc* section

sach1636;6261137

Yes, they have 30 days cooling off period

Any links to it as cant see it on the front page but do see terms and conditions for it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?11
      2. Car park fine UKPC1520
      3. Baby seat hiring car abroad56
      4. Decent VR setup under £120046

See more discussions