Groups

O2 insurance hike!

Has anyone elses iPhone insurance with o2 gone up?

I've just got home to find a letter telling mr my excess is now 100 pound! - shocked I can't remember what it was before but it wasn't anywhere near 100 quid. Trouble is they know I won't cancel it because it's just my luck I'll lose it if I do. Can't see why it's gone up though, I havnt claimed once (yet).

11 Comments

Go with your bank account, it'll be £5-£8 pm and excess is around £25-30

They've also stated that handsets supplied as a replacement will be reconditioned not brand new... Certainly not worth the £100 claim!

Banned

Barclays Current Account Plus

£5 a month, no silly gimmicks just phone insurance which covers iphones/pdas

I had the same letter the other day, I will def be cancelling my insurance. I dug out the paperwork and the excess previously on an iPhone was £25.00. To be honest I really can't see how they can justify this huge increase. I also found the letter gave the impression that they didn't care if you cancelled te insurance.

Banned

i have a halifax ultimate reward account. i think it's like 12 a month but 5 back if you put a grand in a month. they give you lots of extras and insurance is included on handsets up to 2k and excess is 30 and you can make up to two claims a year

gadget.insureandgo.com
    thats who I have my insurance with and it's only 40ish per month (for iphone 4 16gb or any gadget up to £500) oh and excess is only 25.
    From what I can remember about o2 insurance, its a lot more no?

Banned

czar.nik

gadget.insureandgo.comthats who I have my insurance with and it's only … gadget.insureandgo.comthats who I have my insurance with and it's only 40ish per month (for iphone 4 16gb or any gadget up to £500) oh and excess is only 25.From what I can remember about o2 insurance, its a lot more no?

£40 a month? is that a typo or a joke?

Anyone if rbs do phone insurance on any of their accounts?

Natwest advantage gold... Green flag, travel insurance and mobile phone cover for £12 per month...

If you have a partner get the Natwest Gold Account.

Phone insurance for both of you, breakdown insurance and annual travel insurance for £12 per month.

bykergrove

£40 a month? is that a typo or a joke?

Sorry my bad! £40 for the year....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 8968
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?24106
      3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2458
      4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2849

See more discussions