O2 iPhone Internet Sim - Using in another phone?

Banned 5 replies
Found 19th May 2009
As above, put it into another phone and got a text a couple of hours stating that it is for iPhone only and they well deactivate it within 30 days if doesn't return to an iPhone?

Anyone had this problem? Do they actually cancel it or is it scare tactics LOL?

Cheers

5 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Bump..........

nope this is there latest now, as they know lots of people are abusing it.
they will terminate it...it sucks as i was just about to get one!

I had one from an iphone which i've put in a new phone, been in for about 3 weeks havent had a message yet.

Original Poster Banned

awoodhall2003;5261354

nope this is there latest now, as they know lots of people are abusing … nope this is there latest now, as they know lots of people are abusing it.they will terminate it...it sucks as i was just about to get one!

Dammit, the thing is my brother has an iPhone so i dunno if to just put it in his at the end of the month, wait for the next month of internet to be added and put it back in my phone. Repeat lOL :whistling:

t0mm;5261384

I had one from an iphone which i've put in a new phone, been in for about … I had one from an iphone which i've put in a new phone, been in for about 3 weeks havent had a message yet.

Hmmm....maybe I'll just risk it ;-)

Original Poster Banned

Are there any pay as you go sims that offer unlimited internet. For example, you pay £5 a month for the internet but its still pay as you go for texts and calls? Ideally thats what I want?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions