O2 issues

Posted 30th Jan
Anyone else here in the South East experiencing O2 network issues this morning? (ie. unable to make calls, but whatsapp is fine).
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I was travelling to Kings Cross this morning with no signal dropped completely so was unable to browse, make calls etc that was around 7.30am
@punji have you managed to get signal back again yet? I can still browse and use whatsapp as that's using wifi, strangely my text messages are getting through, just every single voice call comes up with "Call Failed"
essex201630/01/2020 11:24

@punji have you managed to get signal back again yet? I can still browse …@punji have you managed to get signal back again yet? I can still browse and use whatsapp as that's using wifi, strangely my text messages are getting through, just every single voice call comes up with "Call Failed"

It appears to be working now, try restarting your phone and on again thats what i did in the morning.
punji30/01/2020 14:08

It appears to be working now, try restarting your phone and on again thats …It appears to be working now, try restarting your phone and on again thats what i did in the morning.

I have had no service since the beg of Jan. Major inconvenience. Was supposed to be fixed yesterday but still no service for me.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants