O2 iTunes Code

Found 3rd Mar
I’ve been subscribing to O2 iTunes code as had a bit of credit left on my O2 sim.

My email arrived this morning and where the code is meant to be it just says ‘iTunes Redeem Code’ so will it be O2 I contact about this or ITunes themselves as I have a receipt number, just no code?

Thanks to anyone that can give me some advice on this.

2903320-JWpbo.jpg

Community Updates
AskSoftware & Apps
7 Comments
I’ve just filled in an Apple support form to see if they can help.
try using a different web browser as I had a similar problem with a different email
regretful11 h, 14 m ago

try using a different web browser as I had a similar problem with a …try using a different web browser as I had a similar problem with a different email

Thanks but tried that and no joy. It seems that the code was never actually printed on the email by the looks of it.

I haven’t even had the automated reply from Apple support so I’m not sure they received my message so might have to try that again if they haven’t replied within the 24 hours that they state.
It’ll be O2. They have live chat and a twitter account to get hold of them quick enough.
Dolphinzz1 h, 26 m ago

It’ll be O2. They have live chat and a twitter account to get hold of them …It’ll be O2. They have live chat and a twitter account to get hold of them quick enough.

Thanks. I’ve just been on live chat for about 30 minutes with them going through security etc and they say they’ll contact me within 3 days by sms so hopefully they will resolve this for me.
Just an update! I got a text from O2 telling me to check my spam folder despite me making it clear that I got the email and the code was actually missing! I then rang O2 again and was told it was an Apple problem and spent over an hour on the phone to Apple and Apple told me it was an O2 problem so I rang O2 again and they said they’d put it through to escalations and they sent me another text message telling me to check my spam folder (AGAIN!) so It’s getting very frustrating now. Word of advice, don’t buy iTunes from your O2 credit!
I just want everyone to know that this is still ongoing and at one point they blamed Apple and I was on the phone to Apple for over an hour only for them to say it is an O2 problem and then O2 blamed Boko and they can't help so it was back to O2 and they are APPARENTLY going to call me back but I'm really sick and tired of this now and my advice to people would be to not use their iTunes service to save yourself all this hassle and stress.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants