Found 23rd Aug 2007
Hi i applied last night for a job in an O2 shop down where i live and i got this email

Thank you for your recent application. I'm pleased to tell you that we would
like to progress your application to the next stage. This will involve a short
telephone interview which will be carried out by the manager of the store that
you have applied to. You will receive a call directly to arrange a suitable date
and time.

Our interview processes are designed to ensure that we recruit the right people,
with a can-do attitude and the ability to make o2 customer experiences special.
With this in mind, we'll be asking you to give us examples of your experiences
and achievements, especially those that relate directly to the role. We'll also
want you to support your answers with more detailed information about how you
have succeeded in different aspects of your life.

Kind Regards
O2 Recruitment Team

Can you lot give me any helps on how i can prepare for this

Thank You

Daniel

1. Misc
  2. O2
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. O2
8 Comments

Worked in a shop before, or dealt with customers before Daniel, cos if so, try and make notes of good and bad; good is obvious, bad will show you can deal with the less than straightforward customer That'd be my start

Original Poster

boydent999

Worked in a shop before, or dealt with customers before Daniel, cos if … Worked in a shop before, or dealt with customers before Daniel, cos if so, try and make notes of good and bad; good is obvious, bad will show you can deal with the less than straightforward customer That'd be my start

Worked in woolworths over christmas - ok will make some notes

Any hints on good points and bad?

Make a point of telling them that you would always deal with customers the way you would like to be dealt with if YOU were the customer, Show Empathy and Interest in their query and never say "I dont Know"!!!!:roll:

Original Poster

Just looking on the o2 site and it says they have targets

But then i suppose it could be good as then you will be fighting for sales lso maybe comission :d

What if I don't make my targets?
If it's a one off, don't worry. If it starts to happen regularly, our first question will be, why? It could be that you need to refine your sales technique, get in front of customers more or sharpen your product knowledge. If you're working hard and doing your best, we'll make sure you've got the encouragement and support you need to fulfil your potential and get the rewards you deserve.

tell them you'll let the customer sound off cos 9/10 times all they want is someone to listen too. Empathy not sympathy. tell them you only give 100 percent in the job if its gonna be done gotta be done right.

That kind of thing :-)
good luck hun

Original Poster

jennybubbles

tell them you'll let the customer sound off cos 9/10 times all they want … tell them you'll let the customer sound off cos 9/10 times all they want is someone to listen too. Empathy not sympathy. tell them you only give 100 percent in the job if its gonna be done gotta be done right.That kind of thing :-)good luck hun

Ive applied a few places in the last week

Gamleys toy shop
o2
and a bowling place

Fingers crossed i get offered at least one

Don't forget to show O2's values !

Bold
Open
Trusted
Clear

When they ring, remember your telephone manners and smile. This call is the next step forward not the interview he is arranging.....good luck and remember to keep :-Ding

:giggle: :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 48 hour working time directive58
    2. Negative ratings for posts33
    3. Camera lens77
    4. Gatwick Airport Parking11

See more discussions