o2 Joggler - Brand New in Box - Can I Still Use This

Found 9th Aug 2012
Hi Guys, bought the o2 Joggler yonks ago which I put away and never used until I have just found it now.

I know they no longer sell these and I believe any support has been removed, can I still use this to it's full potential or is there no point even removing getting it out of the box?

If so and it is worth removing, I believe there are hacks available for the device to do all sorts of things, what would you guys recommend to have, I was looking at an Android tablet for the apps, don't suppose this can have the same ones on this device can it.

Any info and advice would be much appreciated.

And before the odd one or two on this site say "why don't you search google", I thought you guys can offer me some good info rather than a generic search which I don't really know what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance peeps.

9 Comments

Very usable, some smart people have even got windows XP running on it!

Best place to start in my opinion is here.

They've got android, meego and lots more options with the community working on software mods.

Original Poster

realblender

They make nice alarm clocks and photo frames. Also good for squeezebox … They make nice alarm clocks and photo frames. Also good for squeezebox apparently but not what I used mine for. Mine broke - whitescreen (not aware of an easy fix if anyone knows better?)

Thanks

Whats up Doc

Very usable, some smart people have even got windows XP running on … Very usable, some smart people have even got windows XP running on it!Best place to start in my opinion is here.They've got android, meego and lots more options with the community working on software mods.

I'll take at look, thanks

Use mine daily mate, much better now than the standard OS - what you need is here:

jogglerwiki.com/for…555

also info about the update in March and April 2012 from O2 here

Looks like they took on board all what the hacking community had achieved.

This reminds me, i must reflash mine after the complete farse that was the official update rendered it mostly useless!

Mainly bought one for the Pure radio which has been removed.

Did get to run XP on mine but is very slow.

Now running Android on it and works quite well.

you have just made me want one. I managed to avoid the two years of hype

Now reflashed after a bit of fannying about and now have back the web browser, internet radio and media streaming Happy days!

Looks like you also get live TV and iplayer using the above link too. Ok, i'll stop posting on this thread now!
Post a comment
@
    Text