Groups
    EXPIRED

O2 Loophole

Can anybody shed any light on this?

cgi.ebay.co.uk/02-…tem

I'm curious about this little loophole as it could save me a couple of quid

9 Comments

Give the fella 99p and he'll tell ya !

Not much positive feedback. There were loads like this a few years ago. Try searching on Google.

Basically the loop hole is you get a top up scratch card thing and you get two phones, type the same code in on both phones and hit send at the same time and it will credit both of your phones. BUT DO NOT TRY THIS, IT IS ILLEGAL. Hope this helps and saves you 99p.

or it could be the date setting trick which is used to redo the 300 txt sims without topping up.
    Never tried it though so cant say itll work.

If its the Sim Clock stopping one...that doesn't work I don't think.

HTH

saintlymatt

or it could be the date setting trick which is used to redo the 300 txt … or it could be the date setting trick which is used to redo the 300 txt sims without topping up.Never tried it though so cant say itll work.

it worked for me back in febuary, but a few members of my family tried it and couldn't get it to work so maybe i was just lucky. but then when i did top up a month later i only recieved 200 text's free instead of 300.

You could always have a look at it for free from this helpful site floodle.net/ext…tml

mikewot

You could always have a look at it for free from this helpful site … You could always have a look at it for free from this helpful site http://www.floodle.net/extra/ebayinfo/index.html

Darn! That info has been disappeared so:
    O2 SIM CARD CHEAT

1.Firstly you must have an O2 sim card with the 300 free text offer.

2.Top up £10 of credit – as required.

3.Take a note of what date and time you topped up – this is important.

4.Use your phone normally that month until you run out of your free (300) texts.

5.Once you’ve run out of your free (300) texts reset the date on your mobile to the date when you topped up.

6.DON’T USE YOUR PHONE THAT DAY - THAT MEANS YOU DON’T MAKE A CONNECTION WITH ANYONE, BUT LEAVE YOUR PHONE SWITCHED ON!

7.The next day, make sure its after 24hrs set your phone back to the correct date.

8.Now all you’ll have to do is wait until the next month & you’ll get a message from O2 saying “THANK YOU FOR TOPPING UP, YOU NOW HAVE YOUR FREE 300 TEXT MESSAGES”

9.You can get 300 free texts once every month using this without topping up again – FREE TXTS FOR LIFE!!

that has no prospect of working as a mobile network does *not* read the date ona phone. Changing the date has no effect.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions