Groups

o2 minutes

How do i know when my minutes/texts are reset?

I got my bill on the 18th of October.

22 Comments

Banned

does it not tell you when you check how many mins you have left, my daughters tell her whats left and when they will be reset

Original Poster

Nope, where abouts can i find that [if you can help me] in the online bit?

Banned

no she just phones the number (hers is tmobile dont know what o2 is) it tells how many minutes are left and when it will be re-started

Original Poster

Ah, so i had 15minutes left at the end of the last month.
    I should be able to use it w/o a problem?

Banned

t0mm

Ah, so i had 15minutes left at the end of the last month.I should be able … Ah, so i had 15minutes left at the end of the last month.I should be able to use it w/o a problem?

only if you have rolling minutes and texts, hers doesnt roll over

Banned

dial '4444' and after hearing options press 2, then 2 again to hear remaining minutes and texts amount, it will also tell you when the balance of each of the expires. hope this is what you were after

[url]www.o2.co.uk[/url] > view my bill > unbilled

4444 is PAYG no?

Banned

aaah i hav one of those genie cards where it is PAYG but £10 a month gets u free txtz and minutes. thought u meant that sorry

Never mind

Banned

im sure someone will be along soon who is on 02 and will know the number, what 02 contract you on t0mm (to see if you have rolling text and mins)

Original Poster

£30 a month 400 minutes 1000texts 18mth contract.

Banned

it seems 02 dont do roll over minutes and texts, and cant even find your tariff, was it an upgrade? and it should re-start on the same date of every month from contract date

They used to do rollover, mine was 3months for 2years, it's 1month now iirc.

Banned

off their site

Can I rollover any unused minutes from my free allowance?

You cannot rollover any inclusive allowances. The same applies to any promotional allowances you may be given.

Original Poster

No it was with a nokia n95.

So it should be ok for me to ring people?

Banned

schizoboy

They used to do rollover, mine was 3months for 2years, it's 1month now … They used to do rollover, mine was 3months for 2years, it's 1month now iirc.

so as you have had o2 do you know the number to ring to get your allowance info?

O2 has never had, in at least the last 4years, a number to ring for automated update of your mins/sms.

o2 website unbilled or call CS direct to tell you are the only ways.

Banned

t0mm sorry all i can find is this

If you purchased you O2 contract via CPW, e2save or OSPS, you can call 0870 111 7200 and option 1,1 will get O2 sms your remaining minute. Unforutantely after 27 April, 08** number costs... that why I left O2.

copied from MSE

Original Poster

schizoboy

O2 has never had, in at least the last 4years, a number to ring for … O2 has never had, in at least the last 4years, a number to ring for automated update of your mins/sms.o2 website unbilled or call CS direct to tell you are the only ways.

I cant find unbilled.

Banned

just phone 100 from your phone and ask, its free

[url]www.o2.co.uk[/url] > sign in > view my bill > online bill (under the view my bill column) > inclusive allowance on the left > voila all your inclusive amounts etc. for your viewing pleasure.

(it seems after having an a completely over complicated system that was "unbilled" they've simplified it under that new "inclusive allowance" page link on the left.

I wonder if browsing the o2 site is charged/taken out of inclusive data amounts or I might bookmark that on my phone.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October57
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …110240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764520
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31125

See more discussions