Groups

O2 NETWORK

Has anybody been having problems over the last few days? My mobile has been recieveing texts and voicemails from about 2 days ago today! Something is wrong and I can't figure it out.

Really annoying now! I am on that pay monthly sim for around £20.

6 Comments

Put the date on your phone forward 2 days.

[COLOR="White"]This probably will not work tbh[/COLOR]

Original Poster

modoc;4856044

Put the date on your phone forward 2 days.[COLOR="Silver"]This probably … Put the date on your phone forward 2 days.[COLOR="Silver"]This probably will not work tbh[/COLOR]

Genius :-D

Years ago when I had a vodafone my texts used to get stuck, I could text out but now receive them back in, I'd have to go into the network settings, knock it off voda and try to connect to o2 or something, then select voda and they would all come through.

Nope, all ok here?

Im sure you have already, but try turning it off and on and also taking the chip out and putting it back in

Original Poster

magough;4856096

Nope, all ok here?Im sure you have already, but try turning it off and on … Nope, all ok here?Im sure you have already, but try turning it off and on and also taking the chip out and putting it back in

Ok I shall try the chip method.

Just frustrating, I got a voicemail from 9am at 5:30pm... WHY!!!!!

Original Poster

I just got a txt from yesterday! and one from 9:47am today!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767119
      2. word association Game73844443
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)59475
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114450

See more discussions