Groups
    EXPIRED

O2 NHS Discount

I was wondering if anyone could verify this for me, or give me some more advice.

Basically I am after a new phone contract, thinking of going for the iphone 3G as I know you can not get discount on the 3GS. I have read on a couple of forums that NHS workers get O2 open discount to get 30% off line rental.

My OH works for the NHS and I have asked him if he can try and find out. I was just wondering if anyone can advise/verify where my OH should go/who he should see to get the 'affinity card' or 'O2 open code' that we need to get the discount.

Thanks

10 Comments

its not just NHS workers :whistling:
    not sure who he should ask but im sure someone at his work would know

I dont think NHS workers get it - Bazzaric doesn't anyway.

I have the open discount on my 3G S

t0mm;6412359

I dont think NHS workers get it - Bazzaric doesn't anyway.I have the open … I dont think NHS workers get it - Bazzaric doesn't anyway.I have the open discount on my 3G S

can get 10 contracts per person....for those who can get it cant you????

lil_tiger;6412376

can get 10 contracts per person....for those who can get it cant you????

Although the rules have tightened aparently and you need the person there with you or a copy of their ID and payslip.

I didnt need any info when i got my 3G S - just the code.

t0mm;6412416

6. Although the rules have tightened aparently and you need the person … 6. Although the rules have tightened aparently and you need the person there with you or a copy of their ID and payslip.I didnt need any info when i got my 3G S - just the code.

ohhh iv been told its 10 :?

I've been told by 02 several times that NHS workers can't get it. Also had the scotland Public Sector manager tell me the same...

There is an nhsdiscounts website - 3 is listed on there but there is no mention of O2
    nhsdiscounts.com/par…ory

I can absolutely verify that the O2 Open discount is not available to NHS staff :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for your help guys. Now that is is coming to vodafone and orange i might wait and see what deals are to be had.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. One for the mathmeticians1726
    2. word association Game74044569
    3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2644
    4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1027

See more discussions