Groups

o2 open code help

I was wondering if anyone knew if I ordered a phone online could I call up and add an o2 open discount code to the account?

Thanks.

9 Comments

Yes, its only a service, you can add it anytime

Original Poster

ChrisUK;6005228

Yes, its only a service, you can add it anytime

is that 100% correct? my sister wants to order an iPhone 3G.

last i heard was you can add the open code upto 14 days after taking a contract out but maybe worth checking with o2 directly.

Shame o2 have removed the 3gs from the scheme for the time being but still valid on the 3g

Original Poster

NFS;6005312

last i heard was you can add the open code upto 14 days after taking a … last i heard was you can add the open code upto 14 days after taking a contract out but maybe worth checking with o2 directly.Shame o2 have removed the 3gs from the scheme for the time being but still valid on the 3g

Yeah. Im glad we got it on the 3G S:w00t:

t0mm;6005320

Yeah. Im glad we got it on the 3G S:w00t:

Too right mate, glad i took the plunge as paying two contracts atm but can cancel one on monday.

On ur second bill did u get extra discount for the first bill being full price?. Was told in the shop that month 2 would be 60% discount for paying full price on month 1

Original Poster

NFS;6005353

Too right mate, glad i took the plunge as paying two contracts atm but … Too right mate, glad i took the plunge as paying two contracts atm but can cancel one on monday.On ur second bill did u get extra discount for the first bill being full price?. Was told in the shop that month 2 would be 60% discount for paying full price on month 1

My first bill wasnt full price my first bill had it deducted because my code went on 2 days later:-D

Original Poster

Anyone got anymore info?

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6009103

Ring O2. 20202 from your iphone.

They're about as much use a headless chicken. Half of them don't know what o2 open is.

I'll call the o2 open line when I can find the number.

Original Poster

They say you have to go instore.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ebid over Ebay66
      2. Going in style uv code give away66
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917258
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892124

See more discussions