Expired

O2 Open Code request

Found 2nd Jul 2009
Hello All

I am planning to take new phone contract and would highly appreciate if someone can help me with an O2 Open code.

Thanks in advance.

1. Ask
  2. O2
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. O2
10 Comments

It may have changed, but you used to have to take your pay slip with you to prove your company had an acc with O2 as well as taking the code with you ?

I'd love one as well for the iphone but it isn't going to happen.

Probs quicker to see if Micky D's are recruiting tbh.

roadrunner1;5647151

I'd love one as well for the iphone but it isn't going to happen.Probs … I'd love one as well for the iphone but it isn't going to happen.Probs quicker to see if Micky D's are recruiting tbh.

There's a thread on mse, the new iphone isn't available on O2 open.

steve1221;5647161

members on here have it np 3g and 3gs.

Real ! Now that is interesting, thanks...

steve1221;5647161

I know a few people including myself who got the Iphone 3gs on the open code and it has been applied to the account. Their was a time when some shops / customer care team were saying that open wasnt avaliable on the new iphone 3gs but some have gone through so not sure if they have decided to let it go on the open account now

Wouldnt have got mine without the open code as coudlnt justify the price but now 30% off per month is good and dropping contract after 9 months to save some more

NFS;5649944

I know a few people including myself who got the Iphone 3gs on the open … I know a few people including myself who got the Iphone 3gs on the open code and it has been applied to the account. Their was a time when some shops / customer care team were saying that open wasnt avaliable on the new iphone 3gs but some have gone through so not sure if they have decided to let it go on the open account nowWouldnt have got mine without the open code as coudlnt justify the price but now 30% off per month is good and dropping contract after 9 months to save some more

getting mine on Sat with an open code :w00t:, glad the peeps on here told me to hold out

choc1969;5649982

getting mine on Sat with an open code :w00t:, glad the peeps on here told … getting mine on Sat with an open code :w00t:, glad the peeps on here told me to hold out

It was a pain as when I got mine the guy in the shop said the code is ok on the phone but when I went into town the big store said they were not accepting the open code on the 3gs as the handset is selling very well but got the code confirmed a few days later by customer service.

Good luck on Saturday
You will pay full price the first month for the line rental then you should get 60% off the line rental in month 2 as your bill is sent within 15 days so not enough time to get the code onto the account apparantly then from month 3 onwards the 30% will be applied

NFS;5650121

It was a pain as when I got mine the guy in the shop said the code is ok … It was a pain as when I got mine the guy in the shop said the code is ok on the phone but when I went into town the big store said they were not accepting the open code on the 3gs as the handset is selling very well but got the code confirmed a few days later by customer service.Good luck on SaturdayYou will pay full price the first month for the line rental then you should get 60% off the line rental in month 2 as your bill is sent within 15 days so not enough time to get the code onto the account apparantly then from month 3 onwards the 30% will be applied

I never did, my first months line rental is £35 (On a £44.50 contract) As you pay a month in advance.

A month + a week or so.

My code was activated the day after I got my launch 3G S

Could anyone please tell me in which shop you arranged the contract for the 3GS with the Open Code? In the Oxford shop they will not accept the code for the 3GS.
Post a comment
@
    Text