Groups

O2 - Paying my bill

Hey , i was wondering as i dont have enough money in my account to pay for my phone bill( which i pay by direct debit) for sum1 else to pay for it with theyre card, i have the online billing, direct debit thingy and my old man said he'd pay for it with his card. So is it possible for him to phone up and pay for the bill?.

7 Comments

Anyone can 'PAY' your bill as long as the correct mobi & a/c number are provided

but if they have requested money then it might come out still!

and as theres bank holidays they may of!

cant he just 'loan' you the cash to cover the direct debit?

Yeah thats what I was thinking. Ask him if he could put the money straight into your account as cash. That way, it will all sorted!

You may also get 'charged' for not paying by Direct Debit.

If your with halifax an overdrawn charge of £32 is likely if you pay w/ your card.

jaybizzle

Hey , i was wondering as i dont have enough money in my account to pay … Hey , i was wondering as i dont have enough money in my account to pay for my phone bill( which i pay by direct debit) for sum1 else to pay for it with theyre card, i have the online billing, direct debit thingy and my old man said he'd pay for it with his card. So is it possible for him to phone up and pay for the bill?.

Don't worry about your bill, just tell them to put it on my account, I have 2 phones with them and they are double billing me every month, that 4 withdrawals for 2 phones and they can't find any problems with my account, but I am not worried because I will kick off at them one day and expect some good credit back in return.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget22
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?11
      3. advice needed on dumbell weight training please11
      4. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget44

See more discussions