Groups

o2 phones...

I've been thinking of purchasing the s4 mini on o2 PAYG to be used with a tesco sim, however was just wondering, when you buy it from o2 does it come with all their crap on it? Such as start up screen, apps etc..?

11 Comments

Banned

Might do

Original Poster

geraldfitzsimons

Might do

Cheers mate, really helpful... (_;)

possibly

my phone from o2 came with their start screen with music which I can't switch off! so annoying.

I have a o2 moto g and it starts up as the branded phone not the o2 symbol or music.

My galaxy s5 starts up with the o2 logo (on contract)

Original Poster

mutley1

my phone from o2 came with their start screen with music which I can't … my phone from o2 came with their start screen with music which I can't switch off! so annoying.

Exactly what I don't want

Original Poster

jazziee88

I have a o2 moto g and it starts up as the branded phone not the o2 … I have a o2 moto g and it starts up as the branded phone not the o2 symbol or music.

Does it have o2 apps and stuff?

Don't know about 02 , but I purchased the s4 mini from 3 on PAYG a couple weeks back for 129.99 and as it came unlocked there is no 3 start ups or anything. I think if the phone is unlocked then it won't have the company's making etc

markings*

Original Poster

Aiden1512

Don't know about 02 , but I purchased the s4 mini from 3 on PAYG a couple … Don't know about 02 , but I purchased the s4 mini from 3 on PAYG a couple weeks back for 129.99 and as it came unlocked there is no 3 start ups or anything. I think if the phone is unlocked then it won't have the company's making etc

That's the thing though mate, I don't think o2's phones come unlocked...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Zelda Game?68
      2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
      3. Cinema 24122
      4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions