Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

O2 Presale gig code - FNM help please

Posted 3rd Dec
Hi, so I was going to go all the way to Dublin to see my favourite band Faith No More however they’ve just announced my hometown in Manchester for June o2 presale is Wednesday, could anyone pretty please share there priority code? Thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

22 Comments
Presale starts tomorrow at 10am. Message me tomorrow morning and will send it across to you
JodieBx03/12/2019 09:48

Presale starts tomorrow at 10am. Message me tomorrow morning and will send …Presale starts tomorrow at 10am. Message me tomorrow morning and will send it across to you

Will do thanks so much
Sorry to hijack, can anybody send me 1 too?
I would really appreciate if someone with O2 priority code could share it with me.
Have been a FNM forever, can anyone please share the prio code with me? Would make my day/ year/ life
Its going to be EPIC!
JodieBx03/12/2019 09:48

Presale starts tomorrow at 10am. Message me tomorrow morning and will send …Presale starts tomorrow at 10am. Message me tomorrow morning and will send it across to you

Good Morning! Please could you send me the link across when you get chance. Thank you so so much. Alex
AllyOxenFree04/12/2019 07:00

Good Morning! Please could you send me the link across when you get …Good Morning! Please could you send me the link across when you get chance. Thank you so so much. Alex

I’ve just had a look as they came on sale at 10am and it’s showing no tickets. I’ll keep checking for you and will send you the code when I can access it
smm8704/12/2019 10:06

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/3600577DBF1D6E3A?did=uko2iphone&brand=o2_priority

smm8704/12/2019 10:06

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/3600577DBF1D6E3A?did=uko2iphone&brand=o2_priority

Sorry to bother you, but do you have a code for Birmingham please?
Anyone have the code for the London show?
You are a LIFESAVER!!!! Thank you so much! Xxxxxxxx
Does anyone have a code for Glasgow? My husband bought a PAYG for o2 to get tickets but seems incapable of using it!!!!
Could anyone send me a code for the London show, please? I can't believe they only play four UK gigs after such a long time.
Did anyone get tickets at all? I tried the band presale and ticketmaster's and it's just not showing up any tickets at all!?!
I managed two for Manchester, general sale is tomo so fingers crossed for you.
I had one during Livenation presale, went through payment confirmation and then got stuck. No ticket, no email and couldn't get any placement in queue later.
The O2 and Live Nation presales went within minutes for standing tickets Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!
natalie.rodrigues04/12/2019 15:29

Does anyone have a code for Glasgow? My husband bought a PAYG for o2 to …Does anyone have a code for Glasgow? My husband bought a PAYG for o2 to get tickets but seems incapable of using it!!!!

Same here - desperately searching for a code for Glasgow. Would LOVE to finally see them!
Gone by 10:00:05
There's no o2 presale code, you have to be an o2 customer and login. There was a presale code available on the FNM site. O2 prioritiy still has tickets for the second day 17 June.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants