o2 price matching

Found 11th Sep 2011
hi there.

Has anyone had any experience with o2 matching deals??

looking at the offers on other networks and 3rd party websites, o2 is way too expensive (looking at deals with talkmobile, phones4u online.)

The girl in the o2 shop did say they would match any high street offers if i could provide proof, obviously there are way better deals online.

Thanks
Community Updates
MiscO2Price Glitch
9 Comments
Why does it need to be O2? Just get a better deal on another network
Im due an early upgrade and my phone is kaput. Thanks for your comment though!
HI
Yes i asked to speak with retentions and they matched the deal i had seen so defo worth a go, it worked for me with an IPhone 4
sweepette

HI Yes i asked to speak with retentions and they matched the deal i had … HI Yes i asked to speak with retentions and they matched the deal i had seen so defo worth a go, it worked for me with an IPhone 4

Thanks for the reply.
Where did you see the deal you quoted to them?
o2 wont price match on early upgrade offers, all you get is their current deals.

wait another month and speak to retentions when you tell them you are giving them their 30 days notice unless they match a rival offer.
DudeyGeeza

o2 wont price match on early upgrade offers, all you get is their current … o2 wont price match on early upgrade offers, all you get is their current deals.wait another month and speak to retentions when you tell them you are giving them their 30 days notice unless they match a rival offer.

Thanks for the reply. I will ring and ask anyway. Ive found a tariff on o2 but at phones 4 u. They can only say no i guess.
O2 wouldn't price match when I tried, but I tried over the phone and spoke to someone in a call centre in India.
sickly sweet

O2 wouldn't price match when I tried, but I tried over the phone and … O2 wouldn't price match when I tried, but I tried over the phone and spoke to someone in a call centre in India.

I went in to the o2 shop and explained im a gold customer (can get a 3 month early upgrade). She told me that if i could get proof they would match any high street deal.
Hi just to let anyone who is interested know, I called o2 and they matched a phones 4u deal with an o2 tariff no problem. I had 2 months left on my existing contract.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions