O2 Priority

im porting my o2 number over, so will o2 priority app still work, or can i give my codes away?
does anyone know

9 Comments

Original Poster

i meant that I'm leaving o2

you mean codes you already have? they will work..
unless you have an active o2 sim you won't be able to get new ones

noshin98

i meant that I'm leaving o2

I am using priority moments for last one year with out really using O2 SIM. All I did was, getting prepaid SIM from O2 and used it to activate O2 Priority moments app. After activating you don't need O2 sim.

Original Poster

prk

I am using priority moments for last one year with out really using O2 … I am using priority moments for last one year with out really using O2 SIM. All I did was, getting prepaid SIM from O2 and used it to activate O2 Priority moments app. After activating you don't need O2 sim.

ok I've already got the app downloaded on my phone, but I'm going to put an EE sim, so i can use the data on my EE plan and open priority app to get codes?

noshin98

ok I've already got the app downloaded on my phone, but I'm going to put … ok I've already got the app downloaded on my phone, but I'm going to put an EE sim, so i can use the data on my EE plan and open priority app to get codes?

Yes you can. BUT occasionally the app will ask you to verify your phone number again, then you will lose it. It's a good idea to have a spare O2 SIM card on standby. This has happened to me in WHSmiths, just as I am about to claim an offer. It is very annoying!

Ive only ever used my o2 sim once that was to register the app, im on EE and have never had to re register going on over 18 months

I moved about a month ago to vodaphone. Still got priority installed and works fine.... For now

im on Vodafone and use the O2 priority app using a family member's O2 number

Original Poster

thanks everyone, fingers crossed it carries on working for me
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763818
    2. GOT Leaks again413
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414214048
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861843

See more discussions