O2 priority

Found 26th Jul
So I'm not with O2 but like everyone i ordered a free sim from O2 over a year ago I had and loaded the priority app and used it just for the freebies.

This week when I opened the app, I was asked to confirm my phone number which I didn't know as I've never used the SIM so I just ordered a new SIM instead.

Loaded it to use like before - confirmed the number and then waited for a confirmation code. But I think they've closed the loophole as they sent an automated message saying

"To continue enjoying Priority, please top up here: o2.co.uk/web…up/ and then click 'Resend Code' on the Priority app"

Has anyone else experienced this and is there any way around it to still use the app only for the freebies?

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Yes they changed it a few months ago, now need to be an actual customer.
Yep happened to quite a lot of people there was a discussion thread. What you have to do now is to top up with £10 and you should be good to go.
Eeep that's so much 😩
Hopefulgirl1239 m ago

Eeep that's so much 😩

Since you have to top up now there are lots more freebies.Today for example a Smashbox lipstick from Boots.

You can buy pre-loaded 10.00 ones for 5.99 on Ebay.
Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 27th Jul
Domthedonkey2 h, 29 m ago

Since you have to top up now there are lots more freebies.Today for …Since you have to top up now there are lots more freebies.Today for example a Smashbox lipstick from Boots.You can buy pre-loaded 10.00 ones for 5.99 on Ebay.

The top-up requirement is amazing, O2 are increasing the amount of offers a lot!
Yeah true
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants