Groups

O2 Priority and Cafe Nero question?

So basically I have two phones an Iphone and a Samsung, one contract one pay as you go. Both have the o2 priority app installed on them. Tried using the cafe nero promo on the iphone but my battery died so i thought i would use it on the samsung. For some strange reason the Cafe Nero promo was no where to be seen. I searched and went through all the offers and it was not there. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app still nothing. Search for the offer on o2 priority website nothing there either. Why is it showing on one phone but not on the other and nor on the site>?

P.S. Those of you thinking i'm being tight, it's not that i am being tight it's a free drink and i love my coffee. Thanks for your input

4 Comments

type the word hot it should appear!

Original Poster

cozzie

type the word hot it should appear!

cheers! it came up. So annoying as i was standing outside the store and it wouldnt just come up. Will go after work. thanks again

scroll to the bottom 1 in the list as previous are the expired.

punji

cheers! it came up. So annoying as i was standing outside the store and … cheers! it came up. So annoying as i was standing outside the store and it wouldnt just come up. Will go after work. thanks again

​no worries, your welcome, they had an issue earlier on with the barcodes showing already used, but I believe all fixed now! enjoy your coffee
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions