Groups

O2 priority code for Final Fantasy XIV in game items

O2 priority users will be getting draws to Final Fantasy XIV's promotion for their new expansion, with the chance of getting in game items from the 3rd July. My friend and I were wondering if any O2 priority users will have codes to spare and could PM us them so we could redeem the in game items as we're not with O2. Many thanks in advance.

5 Comments

Poor_student_life Member: 06.06.2017, so you sign up to scrounge a freebie? I think my code will be going to a member who has contributed to the hukd community

Original Poster

I apologise if it seems like I'm scrounging and created an account just for this, and sure it is how I discovered this site: by googling a way to get these codes. I joined 06.06.2017 as you rightly pointed out and I haven't found a way to contribute to this site as of yet, but I'll try to be an active member in this community in the future, though I have no idea in what way I am to contribute aside from sharing some tips and advices on threads I have experiences with (I'm not very good at looking out for deals aside from coupons on the back of bus tickets), and I haven't found any thread to help people with either. I appreciate you taking your time to consider my question however and any tips on helping the community will be valuable also.

Order a free sim to use in an unlocked phone. Alternatively o2 payg smartphones can be found from under £10. o2.co.uk/sho…go/

Original Poster

Hey rejector1 thanks I was thinking that actually since priority is a free service, I was wondering though if it would be setup in time for a draw in early July?

johnwillowlfc

Poor_student_life Member: 06.06.2017, so you sign up to scrounge a … Poor_student_life Member: 06.06.2017, so you sign up to scrounge a freebie? I think my code will be going to a member who has contributed to the hukd community

​I've submitted some deals if you want to give me the codes xD
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv814
      2. How to cancel Virgin Media?812
      3. Mountain bike £200-£30033
      4. Music download22

See more discussions