O2 priority dominos £1 pizza - spare voucher?

17 replies
Found 17th Apr
Is there someone who won't use their o2 priority moments £1 dominoes pizza code that would mind me using it?

If you could get a screenshot for it and PM me that would be great.

If 2 people have them then even better, I'm just having lunch after seeing mum in hospital and can't be bothered to cook.

Thank you.

1. Ask
  2. O2
  3. Pizza
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. O2
  3. Pizza
17 Comments

just sent you one

Original Poster

kick_u_in_the_nuts

just sent you one

Thank you so much.
I didn't realise they have a 5 min expiry!
Satnav says 4 mins to get there haha, this will be interesting.

Another PM on the way now

hvc123xo

Another PM on the way now

​Quick question; how do you send a screenshot through PM? I can't seem to do it.

Original Poster

hvc123xo

​Quick question; how do you send a screenshot through PM? I can't seem to … ​Quick question; how do you send a screenshot through PM? I can't seem to do it.

Can I pm you my mobile number?

Yes that's fine. Want me to send through MMS or you got Viber?

Original Poster

hvc123xo

Yes that's fine. Want me to send through MMS or you got Viber?

Received safely, thank you.

All redeemed and currently in the oven.

Perfect easy lunch, and I won't need a big supper.

If you're still hungry I'll pm you mine

MR1123

Where do I find the code on the app? Only thing I can see is 35% off. Thanks

Original Poster

Thanks, but we're all good now.

I bought the garlic dip too

MR1123

MR1123

The codes only work on a Monday between something like 11am and 3pm (I'm sure about the 3pm cut off but not sure about the start time).

should have told me earlier:( want to get a pizza

sicklysweet

Thanks, but we're all good now. I bought the garlic dip too :)The codes … Thanks, but we're all good now. I bought the garlic dip too :)The codes only work on a Monday between something like 11am and 3pm (I'm sure about the 3pm cut off but not sure about the start time).

Oh right lol, was going to send you my code as well as I'm eating clean for a while ha

Original Poster

ronmo32992

should have told me earlier:( want to get a pizza

They do it every Monday as part of the O2 priority deals, so you can enjoy it next week

o2.co.uk/ter…ons

Toon_army

Oh right lol, was going to send you my code as well as I'm eating clean … Oh right lol, was going to send you my code as well as I'm eating clean for a while ha

Thanks. I do enjoy it when I do clean eating, but there's times and places that someone else cooking for you, and stodgy food, can hit the spot. And today, well, it's definitely one of those days X)

The pizza was yummy, bigger than I expected for the small size and I didn't really mind there being just one topping. I went for sunblush tomatoes which were really nice. The one with bacon was a bit mean on the bacon, but the chicken one was more generous.

Salad for supper and then an early night. Big day with mum at the hospital tomorrow.

Thanks everyone, misc really is full of nice people.

What size was it? I'm not a big eater, don't think I've ever ate a full pizza in me life from a shop! Only them small oven ones lol. I prefer the thin crust to the thick ones

Original Poster

Toon_army

What size was it? I'm not a big eater, don't think I've ever ate a full … What size was it? I'm not a big eater, don't think I've ever ate a full pizza in me life from a shop! Only them small oven ones lol. I prefer the thin crust to the thick ones

4 slices.

It was certainly 'enough' for one person, but if your appetite is large then have a pudding after X)

I think it was the one that's 7 inches in diameter.

It was not a thin base, but not really thick either.

Definitely give it a go next Monday

I've applied for some free sims from o2 so hopefully I wouldn't have to ask again!

Edited by: "sicklysweet" 17th Apr

Ohh I lovvvve dominos....please send me a code...
Many thanks in advance n god bless!!

Original Poster

naz2015

Ohh I lovvvve dominos....please send me a code...Many thanks in advance n … Ohh I lovvvve dominos....please send me a code...Many thanks in advance n god bless!!

If you order a free o2 payg sim today then it should arrive before next week's £1 pizza.

I have ordered a sim just in case
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69776
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions