Groups
    EXPIRED

O2 priority moments cineworld 26 Dec

If any one has a spare O2 priority moment code for cineworld ticket for Friday 26-Dec, please send me via a personal message. I have one and need one more kid.
    Please do not respond in public forum as usable only once.

12 Comments

OP, did you sign up to hukd just to ask for codes?

You haven't contributed to the site with any comments, yet alone any deals.

Op I have one.. but I don't know how to send personal messages

Transformers

OP, did you sign up to hukd just to ask for codes?You haven't contributed … OP, did you sign up to hukd just to ask for codes?You haven't contributed to the site with any comments, yet alone any deals.

**Applauds**

I can't give you another kid.

OP what is wrong with you? You've already got a freebie, why don't you pay for your kid, rather than asking for something and giving nowt back.

Demonmeister

**Applauds**8)

Thanks.

Original Poster

Dear all,
    Thanks for your kind responses, although a lot of them were unnecessarily inappropriate.
    Due to busy work schedule, not able to contribute more or check more often; although just signed up a few weeks ago.
    I can always buy an extra ticket, but like all of us deal lovers - wanted to check if someone had spare and not using. I got a code a few days ago.

Anyways, May God Bless and Merry Xmas to all

ss1612

Dear all,Thanks for your kind responses, although a lot of them were … Dear all,Thanks for your kind responses, although a lot of them were unnecessarily inappropriate.Due to busy work schedule, not able to contribute more or check more often; although just signed up a few weeks ago. I can always buy an extra ticket, but like all of us deal lovers - wanted to check if someone had spare and not using. I got a code a few days ago.Anyways, May God Bless and Merry Xmas to all

Well i for one am looking forward to seeing you contribute to this site a lot more in 2015 assuming you are allowed time off during your "busy work schedule".

Comment

ss1612

Dear all,Thanks for your kind responses, although a lot of them were … Dear all,Thanks for your kind responses, although a lot of them were unnecessarily inappropriate.Due to busy work schedule, not able to contribute more or check more often; although just signed up a few weeks ago. I can always buy an extra ticket, but like all of us deal lovers - wanted to check if someone had spare and not using. I got a code a few days ago.Anyways, May God Bless and Merry Xmas to all

Not to busy to ask for a freebie though

Seriously people are being nasty because he asked if someone had a spare code, bit uncalled for.

ss1612

You signed up to hukd over seven months ago, so I wouldn't call that a few weeks.

Seriously.. why all the hate? she was just requesting a deal
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal11
      2. Beer experts help required!34
      3. Cheapest Fifa 18 Digital code?11
      4. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66

See more discussions