O2 Priority Moments Currys code

Found 6th Jan 2014
Is anyone with o2 Priority Moments able to get me a code for Curry's? I would be very appreciative. Thanks in anticipation.
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
33 Comments
£25 off £250 or £50 off £500?
Sure, which one?
PM me your email addy and I'll email a screenshot to you.
Sorry, comment went into the mod queue.

Hopefully this will show!

£25 off £250 or £50 off £750?
sickly that's awesome of you. can't work out how to send pm using app. my email is marc_argent@yahoo.co.uk. thanks so much and may your 2014 bring you great happiness
its the £25 off one
email sent.

Enjoy!

PM me if it didn't work or arrive and I'll re-send it.
can they be used online sickly?
Hi Sickly,

I'd like a Currys code for £25 off £250 spend please - PM sent

Thanks in advance.
aass11

Hi Sickly,I'd like a Currys code for £25 off £250 spend please - PM s … Hi Sickly,I'd like a Currys code for £25 off £250 spend please - PM sentThanks in advance.

Email incoming.
I can send you a £25 off £250 for PC world tonight or remind me tomorrow and I'll get a currys one for you off another phone! My memory is bad so remind me tomorrow if PC world won't do!
Hi,

Thanks - got your email!

Buying a food mixer at a combined Currys/PCW store - so the one you've sent should work.
Will let you know tomorrow evening.

Thanks again.
aass11

Hi,Thanks - got your email!Buying a food mixer at a combined Currys/PCW … Hi,Thanks - got your email!Buying a food mixer at a combined Currys/PCW store - so the one you've sent should work. Will let you know tomorrow evening. Thanks again.

Perfect, thanks for letting me know, I was feeling guilty about not having a currys one tonight so I'm glad PC world is ok. You shouldn't have a problem as both PC world and currys work on the same systems and they are basically the same company.

Enjoy your new food mixer

If it's a kitchen aid then I highly recommend it, fantastic product!!
The Kenwood kmix is supposed to be very good too.
Have fun with making lots of cakes
Hi sickly sweet,

Just thought I'd give you an update since you were so kind in providing a Currys code...

When I got to Currys the next day, the Kitchenaid mixer prices had gone up from £386 to £430!!

I checked around and it seems that there was a manufacturer offer, as John Lewis and other retailers had also raised the prices.

I managed to get to Selfridges, who were still selling the Kitchenaid mixer for £386 and bought a candy red one from there.
We've been making cakes and cupcakes all this week

Thank you again so much - I have the O2 code still available if it is of any use to someone else.
Hi, any chance you can email me the code if its still valid please?
PinkGlitter1

Hi, any chance you can email me the code if its still valid please?

Sure, would you like £50 off £750 or £10 off £100?
PC world or currys?
Is this still happening?
Yes. Still works.
I'm buying a tv tomorrow @ £229 was hoping I could just install the app but I'm not with o2 any one able to help?
mxer450

I'm buying a tv tomorrow @ £229 was hoping I could just install the app … I'm buying a tv tomorrow @ £229 was hoping I could just install the app but I'm not with o2 any one able to help?

Are you wanting the £20 off £200?
I can email you a screenshot of the app if it's not too late
Then just show them the pic on your phone, they'll not know the difference.

EDIT, the codes are only valid for so long so make sure you are ready to buy!
Edited by: "sennasnit" 28th Apr 2014
sennasnit

Are you wanting the £20 off £200? I can email you a screenshot of the app … Are you wanting the £20 off £200? I can email you a screenshot of the app if it's not too late :DThen just show them the pic on your phone, they'll not know the difference.EDIT, the codes are only valid for so long so make sure you are ready to buy!

Really appreciate your effort and time...Thanks you but no need atm

What happened is I ordered online to collect instore, When I got to the store they tried to palm me off with an open box (no packaging at all) After questioning this they said "it's the last one" and asked why it was open they said it was "The display unit" After inspection being piano black was covered in scratches, MMmmm not happy so left it...

Never knew they could do this? but yeah they soon got that ripped of the wall and poorly boxed ready for my collection.

I'll see if I can order a new unit off line (as they charge £22.70) to get into store (Madness) and free online, so need to check out if I can use the code or app online???

Really do appreciate it though Bud, Really good of you Great stuff!!!...Thanks
mxer450

Really appreciate your effort and time...Thanks you but no need atmWhat … Really appreciate your effort and time...Thanks you but no need atmWhat happened is I ordered online to collect instore, When I got to the store they tried to palm me off with an open box (no packaging at all) After questioning this they said "it's the last one" and asked why it was open they said it was "The display unit" After inspection being piano black was covered in scratches, MMmmm not happy so left it...Never knew they could do this? but yeah they soon got that ripped of the wall and poorly boxed ready for my collection.I'll see if I can order a new unit off line (as they charge £22.70) to get into store (Madness) and free online, so need to check out if I can use the code or app online???Really do appreciate it though Bud, Really good of you Great stuff!!!...Thanks

No probs
In the terms and conditions it says in-store only.
It doesn't expire for one month so PM me if you manage to get it sorted.

I've used the codes loads of times and they just need to see the code displayed on the phone, they don't need to do anything with it.
Just having the picture will be enough.

Ex-display sounds dodgy, lucky escape there mate
does it still exist this discount?
Sanorio

does it still exist this discount?

Bump anyone know if this still works hoping for £20 off £200 spend
Can please someone send me the code or picture of currys code for £50 off from £750 thanx alot in advance.
Hi could anybody be as kind as to send me a screen shot of a £20 or £50 if £50 is still on I am looking to buy a 3d tv from citrus tomorrow will be much appreciated.
teg2109

Hi could anybody be as kind as to send me a screen shot of a £20 or £50 i … Hi could anybody be as kind as to send me a screen shot of a £20 or £50 if £50 is still on I am looking to buy a 3d tv from citrus tomorrow will be much appreciated.

Hi, if you don't get a response soon, you could start a thread in the Ask section.
Hi there, would anyone be able to provide me with an O2 code for £25 off £250? I would be very grateful. My email is ****** if anyone is able to send one. Thank you. Callum

Mod edit: email address removed, please dont post personal contact details in thread, use private messages imstead
Edited by moderator: "/" 25th Jun 2014
Hi can anyone get me a £25 of a £250 spend please?
Here's one for pc world 25 off 250:

Say thanks if you use it so others know it's gone. Valid for 19 days 14 hours from this post!

I was gonna use it online, but then found out it's instore only, enjoy!
I will appreciate if someone still can send me 25 off. There is no more on web.
Does anyone have the currys code £50 off £500 spend please?
A) The offer isn't on for that now.
B) You have only just joined and immediately ask for a code?
C) You need to be more 'active' on the forums to enable PM's or if I post up a code of: 1234598765323, then people will just use it and not say thanks (see above example).

Stick around, participate a bit and you may find more people willing to help...

Would anyone be able to give me a currys code for this wantin to buy a tv that's £349, thanks so much if you can help
Anyone able to give me a code? Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants