O2 priority moments on EE

Found 2nd Aug
I was using o2 priority moments on EE by activating the app using a free o2 SIM card.

For the last few weeks the app asked me to reactivate with my o2 number. So I put the o2 back in my phone to reactivate and the text that it sends with the activation code says:
"To continue enjoying Priority, please top up here: o2.co.uk/web…up/ and then click 'Resend Code' on the Priority app."

Anyone managed to work a way around this? I'm a HUKDealer, I don't want to top up!
Community Updates
AskO2EE
6 Comments
No way round it except paying the minimum payment required.
Not a way around, but after topping up you can use the credit to purchase an iTunes code, use it on the Google Play Store, Playstation Store... check O2 Charge to Mobile.
What is the minimum top up amount to get access to the app? And will that be for good then or will it keep asking me to top up every month?
Ash28112 h, 9 m ago

What is the minimum top up amount to get access to the app? And will that …What is the minimum top up amount to get access to the app? And will that be for good then or will it keep asking me to top up every month?

£10 is minimum amount you need to Top up. Also remember that you will have to use your sim every 3 months (I think) for it to remain active.
Buy a £10 top up on eBay for £5.99
bobdylan2 h, 44 m ago

Buy a £10 top up on eBay for £5.99

That's about 2 cafe nero coffees! Thanks 😁
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions