O2 priority No Free Coffee tomorrow instead get a free drink when you buy a cake

Found 11th Dec 2017
O2 priority Café Nero free coffee takes a break tomorrow
Community Updates
Misc
9 Comments
The buy a 🎂 get a free 🍵 has been going for the last few weeks.
John Lewis cake and drink vouchers take a break till January now too. Everyone's stingey with free coffee at Christmas.
I'e never had free coffee and cake except the odd couple they sent when i signed up from John Lewis

What's happening
AW00796 h, 51 m ago

The buy a 🎂 get a free 🍵 has been going for the last few …The buy a 🎂 get a free 🍵 has been going for the last few weeks.

It was definitely a free drink last Tuesday.
The 2pm thing is a bit annoying and looks like they have taken flak for it as it’s going back to 12:00 in the new year.
Is it two pm this starts today then? I can see it listed at top of app but no detail as to when it starts or to get to the code
jase.21 h, 19 m ago

Is it two pm this starts today then? I can see it listed at top of app but …Is it two pm this starts today then? I can see it listed at top of app but no detail as to when it starts or to get to the code

No not today. Only offer is as above. Free coffee with purchase of a cake
Original Poster
jase.22 h, 0 m ago

Is it two pm this starts today then? I can see it listed at top of app but …Is it two pm this starts today then? I can see it listed at top of app but no detail as to when it starts or to get to the code

Coffee and cake offer has already started.
sydney87112 m ago

Coffee and cake offer has already started.

They just expect u to show them the app then rather than be able to scan a code on it?
Original Poster
jase.22 h, 51 m ago

They just expect u to show them the app then rather than be able to scan a …They just expect u to show them the app then rather than be able to scan a code on it?

No you need a code scroll down and you will see .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants