Groups

O2 Priority not working

There are no deals today on O2 priority moments. Is it me or does anyone else have the same issue?

10 Comments

None for me also.. Say '0' against all categories.

Works for me

works fine for me

raj75

None for me also.. Say '0' against all categories.

works for me too, now.

Op do you have an o2 sim in the phone or did you originally register with a sim and then switched it?

Original Poster

mike1212

Op do you have an o2 sim in the phone or did you originally register with … Op do you have an o2 sim in the phone or did you originally register with a sim and then switched it?

I don't have an o2 sim. Maybe they have stopped non o2 customers.

Original Poster

Looks like issue is with IOS as i checked with a colleague who has an Android with a non O2 sim and it works for him. Anyone got an iPhone with a non O2 sim that is working?

sydney871

Looks like issue is with IOS as i checked with a colleague who has an … Looks like issue is with IOS as i checked with a colleague who has an Android with a non O2 sim and it works for him. Anyone got an iPhone with a non O2 sim that is working?

I checked my wife's iPhone with Virgin SIM and O2-Priority is working fine.

Original Poster

raj75

I checked my wife's iPhone with Virgin SIM and O2-Priority is working … I checked my wife's iPhone with Virgin SIM and O2-Priority is working fine.

Thanks looks like I need to reinstall.

Banned

The boots offer for free crunch pop corn was not loading on one phone but was on the other. Still not mannaged to resolve it.
    Any suggestion ....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xperia X - No notification light for Texts?12
      2. Uncharted - The Lost Legacy runtime?22
      3. PayPal payment cancellation?33
      4. Stream Showbox from Bluestacks?34

See more discussions