o2 priority on PAYG no longer free anymore?

Found 15th May
Went on to the priority app & asked for the code, entered my number& says it needs to be topped up. Same thing with my husband's too. Just thought I would give you all a heads up before the Nero drink come up later today
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Still works on mine.
AW00796 m ago

Still works on mine.

So strange, we tried a new SIM aswell. Did you have credit on yours?
Doesn’t work on mine asking me to top up
pookey130 m ago

So strange, we tried a new SIM aswell. Did you have credit on yours?

I've never topped up.
Think O2 have finally pulled the plug on people using their service for the stuff. I’m an actual O2 user and it’s annoying when the non-O2 people get stuff like freebies first and manage to make it run out of stock
Looks like it changed with the update 3 days ago.
It was great whilst it lasted
Any idea how long a top up lasts for, do they expire?
i would of top up if pound meal deal was still there
kenobi1 h, 56 m ago

Any idea how long a top up lasts for, do they expire?

I read you need to make a call at least every 6 months to keep it active. Not sure how accurate it is but it makes sense as they cut my uncle off as he hadn’t used his but he only has it for emergencies (an old Nokia)
MiniMissyMoo1 h, 38 m ago

I read you need to make a call at least every 6 months to keep it active. …I read you need to make a call at least every 6 months to keep it active. Not sure how accurate it is but it makes sense as they cut my uncle off as he hadn’t used his but he only has it for emergencies (an old Nokia)

6 months sounds a bit much I would not chance it. It usually is 3 months. So I would Top up with £10 and make and receive a call every 3 months to be sure which at 3p a call which should last a lifetime by my calculations . Could potentially get £5.25 tcb so still maybe worth it . Not sure how long free coffees will last though .
sydney8712 h, 13 m ago

6 months sounds a bit much I would not chance it. It usually is 3 months. …6 months sounds a bit much I would not chance it. It usually is 3 months. So I would Top up with £10 and make and receive a call every 3 months to be sure which at 3p a call which should last a lifetime by my calculations . Could potentially get £5.25 tcb so still maybe worth it . Not sure how long free coffees will last though .

Yeah I’m not sure so I would also go with the 3 months to be on the safe side. It was actually somewhere on here I read 6 months.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants