O2 Priority/3 Wintu

Found 8th Mar
Ok so just wondering how people get the above deals if they do not want to keep the network O2 for the Priority deal. If you put the SIM card in your existing phone do you just then delete the app and put another SIM card in to be able to use the offer I’m sure someone on here said it doesn’t work and something about clearing cache etc could someone explain please if you wanted to use more than one Priority or more than one Wuntu deal, do have old SIM cards but not sure how they would work on my mobile
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
I’m on o2 and out a three sim in this week ,downloaded Wuntu and registered then put my o2 sim bk in . Now have both you said as Wuntu still gives my codes
Both are separate apps, they need activating on your phone using o2 a text and wuntu three data once you have done that take out the sim and put you own in.

Think you you need to buy an o2 one now but three can be done by ordering the sim and following the instructions on the sim when it comes. Don’t just put it in or it doesn’t work follow the instructions.

three.co.uk/Fre…der
If you are on Android, use App Cloner (if you have a Samsung phone Secure Folder works).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions