Groups
    EXPIRED

o2 refresh explained please?

Can someone please explain the o2 refresh clearly to me please?

I know you have the airtime and device plan.

For example if I bought an s5 from them it's a total of £38. 29 device and £18 airtime. If in one year time I decide I want a new phone I just pay off the remainder device plan I know but what happens to the air time plan? Does it renew or 12 months remain if I get a new handset?

Thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

7 Comments

I just moved to Vodafone, much simpler

Original Poster

sirfentalot

I just moved to Vodafone, much simpler

From who? I was with them and signal is terrible where I am. Been trying sim cards, o2 is the best where I am.

um, from o2. Didn't like the sound of refresh or the rubbish deals o2 now offer so left them. Vodafone signal is fine where I am.

As far as I know the only requirement is to pay for the phone. Either keep paying the monthly or pay off early to upgrade or move.

Original Poster

Thanks guys. The O2 refresh really interests me.

It's very simple, you keep the remainder air time with a new handset or buy it out right. The device plan starts again for another 24 months on new handset.I Looked into this for months.

Original Poster

pimmzy

It's very simple, you keep the remainder air time with a new handset or … It's very simple, you keep the remainder air time with a new handset or buy it out right. The device plan starts again for another 24 months on new handset.I Looked into this for months.

Thought as much! Thank you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68
      2. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 811
      3. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private66
      4. Sky or virgin11

See more discussions