Expired

O2 refresh similar plans

Found 27th Jul 2013
Is there any company offering similar contracts as O2 refresh?
Community Updates
AskO2O2 Refresh
7 Comments
Vodafone do one similar.
Vodafone Red Hot gives you an upgrade yearly with a free handset/insurance,unlimited texts/mins and 2gb internet but it is expensive at £47 a month and you don't keep the handset.
Tesco mobile are also doing one similar where you can upgrade at any time and it's imaginatively called "Anytime upgrade" LOL

shop.tescomobile.com/any…ade
to be honest i am looking for buying new phone (as I have sim only plan which I am happy with)..

O2 refresh helps me to get rid of monthly airtime contract and I would end up paying the phone contract upfront.. In this way I can get new phones for lesser amount than compared to "pay as you go" phones in the market..

Not sure if I can do the same with Vodafone Red Hot.. I looked at their website and it seems I would be stuck for 12 month contract..
Vodafone Red Hot is basically a Lease. So actually Leasing the phone which you return after 12 Months. something O2 offered over a year ago. If you're looking buy a high end handset (S4/iPhone 5) then if you get it on O2 Refresh it would usually work out cheaper. You could potentially also end up with a better Airtime deal then you are on atm cos you don't have to cancel the Airtime Plan just pay off the value of the phone. Let me know what phone you're looking at and I may be able to advise you further. I know someone in O2 and therefore have a lot more knowledge about it.
hana3164

Vodafone Red Hot is basically a Lease. So actually Leasing the phone … Vodafone Red Hot is basically a Lease. So actually Leasing the phone which you return after 12 Months. something O2 offered over a year ago. If you're looking buy a high end handset (S4/iPhone 5) then if you get it on O2 Refresh it would usually work out cheaper. You could potentially also end up with a better Airtime deal then you are on atm cos you don't have to cancel the Airtime Plan just pay off the value of the phone. Let me know what phone you're looking at and I may be able to advise you further. I know someone in O2 and therefore have a lot more knowledge about it.

Thanks Hana.. I am looking for iphone5 or Samsung S4 (16 gb or 32gb)..
1ace

Thanks Hana.. I am looking for iphone5 or Samsung S4 (16 gb or 32gb)..

You could get the iPhone 5 (16GB) for £480. Thats £50 cheaper then buying it from Apple. You'd also end up with a pretty decent Sim Only deal once you've paid the iPhone off which could be done after 24 hours of having it. You could keep the Sim running for as long as you want. £17 unltd calls texts and 1GB data.

You could get the S4 for the same price (£480) but the airtime plan is different £12 for 600 mins unltd texts and 750MB data. Again thats not too bad dependant on usage and requirements.

Hope that helps
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants