Groups

O2 retentions simplicity 12 month

My simplicity contract (£20 month) is up tomorrow, has anyone had any luck with retentions either getting a price drop or decent phone?
    Currently I get
    800 x network minutes
    1600 text and;
    Unlimited net

Never gone over 200 minutes usage so that can be trimmed down
    500 text should be ample.
    and the 500mb limit should be fine.
    If I say I am put off by the lowered browsing would that help?

7 Comments

Banned

get the Galaxy deal from T-Mobile for £7.50 a month (see deals section)

Only 100 x-network - but has unlimited landline, 500 text and unlimited mobile (and a free 4 GB SD card)

I'm guessing you could negotiate a better deal for more minutes. (I just bought 2 of these.. god knows why TBH.) Just couldnt resist!

Banned

guv;8978871

get the Galaxy deal from T-Mobile for £7.50 a month (see deals … get the Galaxy deal from T-Mobile for £7.50 a month (see deals section)Only 100 x-network - but has unlimited landline, 500 text and unlimited mobile (and a free 4 GB SD card)I'm guessing you could negotiate a better deal for more minutes. (I just bought 2 of these.. god knows why TBH.) Just couldnt resist!

is that a 2 yr contract guv?

Original Poster

guv;8978871

get the Galaxy deal from T-Mobile for £7.50 a month (see deals … get the Galaxy deal from T-Mobile for £7.50 a month (see deals section)Only 100 x-network - but has unlimited landline, 500 text and unlimited mobile (and a free 4 GB SD card)I'm guessing you could negotiate a better deal for more minutes. (I just bought 2 of these.. god knows why TBH.) Just couldnt resist!

Whats the galaxy like? Is it running 2.1? how would it compare to the HTC Hero?

Original Poster

sassie;8978883

is that a 2 yr contract guv?

No its 24 Months :whistling:

Banned

harlzter;8978984

No its 24 Months :whistling:

lol

Keep it rolling on as you will probaly lose your unlimited internet if you change contract.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
      2. sky q is it a good deal?55
      3. Speccing a gaming pc37
      4. help: windows 10 wifi issue55

See more discussions