Groups

o2 retentions team

ive asked for my pac code from o2. will retentions call me or should i csll them to see what they can offer? is o2 retentions any good?

5 Comments

Wouldn't match prices from other retailers for me, never mind beating them..

I've been with them 14 years wouldn't even reduce mine by £2 month but had to stay with them as reception rubbish with other providers

o2 retentions

i was on contract sim only last year 2gb download, unlimited txt and unlimited calls for £16 pm

i phoned o2 and told them i was thinking of moving, the girl ask if she could put me through to retentions

they offered me the same deal but either 6 months free and the other 6 months £16pm or the whole contract at £8pm

I have been with o2 for years now but they will not offer me a deal to stay with them. They don't seem to care about keeping current customers. The best deal they could offer me was less data and minutes than i currently have for 12p more a month just doesnt make sense so looks like Im moving to Tesco which is partly owned by o2 far better package for a few quid less per month plus £30.30 cashback via topcashback
    Edited by: "deckysw" 29th Sep 2016

retention deals aregood with 3 and Vodafone.. o2, they don't offer massive retention discounts... if they have not offered you a deal when you asked for PAC code I don't think they will give you a deal if you call them and ask...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Walker crisps68
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767537
      3. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{33
      4. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.812

See more discussions