Groups

O2 Returns

Hello All

Got a faulty phone from O2, have had it for about 15 odd days. Whats O2 returns policy on it ? As I would like a refund and not a replacement nor repair.

Kind Regards

7 Comments

dont quote me but I think after 14 days it repair or replace only!

Go to the store, kick up a fuss and see what they say. A phone should last longer than 2 weeks and so long as you have your receipt they might do it - if not to make you a happy customer then in a ploy to get rid of you so they can find the next person in line who will buy a contract off them for which they will receive comission!

HERE YOU GO..................THEIR RETURNS POLICY

How do I cancel, return or exchange my order?

If you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it within 14 days. However, we are unable to accept any return or request for a replacement after 14 days from your date of purchase should you be unhappy with your choice of purchase.

Please read the information below and follow the instructions depending on where you purchased your mobile from.

Purchased from a store...
    You should return your mobile to your point of sale with your proof of purchase.

Purchased via telesales or online...
    Please ring our returns team and they shall advise you on what to do next on 0844 888 5502. Please have the following information ready when you call:
    Order number

Full name

Full address

I would like to see somebody argue that in todays world a phone is an essential piece of kit and therefore a period of more than 24hrs without one would cause inconsiderable inconvenience.
    This would qualify for a refund under SOGA but.. arguing it is a different matter

o2 returns dept are the biggest pains in the backside in the whole entire world. i officially HATE them!
    we were offered a replacement phone for one they tried repairing but couldnt, they offered an n95 8gig.. but.. they NEVER have ANY in stock!!!
    we've been waiting 5 weeks today and still NOTHING. lost without a phone, and i bet they charge nex months bill!!!
    everytime i call them they say non in stock and advise me to call o2 Customer Care.
    CC say its got nothing to do with us and tel us to contact the Repair and Returns dept.. its just back anf fourth and NOTHING!

red_one;3737564

o2 returns dept are the biggest pains in the backside in the whole entire … o2 returns dept are the biggest pains in the backside in the whole entire world. i officially HATE them!we were offered a replacement phone for one they tried repairing but couldnt, they offered an n95 8gig.. but.. they NEVER have ANY in stock!!!we've been waiting 5 weeks today and still NOTHING. lost without a phone, and i bet they charge nex months bill!!!everytime i call them they say non in stock and advise me to call o2 Customer Care.CC say its got nothing to do with us and tel us to contact the Repair and Returns dept.. its just back anf fourth and NOTHING!

Thats strange. I received a brand new N95 8gb on Mon 1/12 when renewing my contract. :?

yea they have plenty of fones in the urgrades/sales dept, but they have non in the R&R dept, (which have different stock levels, apparently.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery66
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow919
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251372
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would31125

See more discussions