Groups

o2 Simplicity Question

OK, I am a few months into a 12 months Simplicity deal. Loving it, 300 mins, unlimited texts and free o2 to o2 for £10 a month.

Just purchased the shiny new San Fran and would like to add a data package to my contract. I looked a few days ago and sure I saw that I could add a data bolt on for £5 a month, which would be perfect, but now I can't find it. Have they stopped doing this? If so, what would be the cheapest way to add a data package without changing my existing goodies

Any help appreciated as always xxx

5 Comments

o2.co.uk/exp…ity

or replace with a data Bolt On from £5 a month 500MB - £5

Original Poster

Yeah I saw that, but I'm sure I found on the site last week that you could just add a data bolt on, for £5 a month. I don't want to change what I have, just to add the data bit.

think I'm going mad, lol

Only one i can find is £7.50

o2.co.uk/exp…ons

probably worth phoning them and see what they can offer, let me know as im thinking of getting the HTC wildfire and im on the same plan as you
    Edited by: "deanos" 4th Oct 2010

i'm on the same tariff, when you add a web bolt on to this tariff, the free o2-o2s will be removed, o2 told me your only allowed 1 bolt-on on this tariff. so its either free o2-o2 calls or web bolt at the discounted rate of £5, not sure what the normal cost for web is.

Original Poster

ancav111

i'm on the same tariff, when you add a web bolt on to this tariff, the … i'm on the same tariff, when you add a web bolt on to this tariff, the free o2-o2s will be removed, o2 told me your only allowed 1 bolt-on on this tariff. so its either free o2-o2 calls or web bolt at the discounted rate of £5, not sure what the normal cost for web is.

well that sucks. how silly!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions