Groups

O2 Simplicity - upgrade?

I've been on O2 Simplicity for a couple of months now but I really need a new phone as I've got a cheap Nokia at the moment.

I was just wondering if anyone who's been on Simplicity has managed to get a good deal on a contract with O2 with a new phone? I'm gettin 800 mins (using 200min free bolt on) and unlimited texts (they forgot to change this to 1000 texts when they changed my bolt on), all for £20 a month. I don't mind losing some minutes but don't really want to pay any more than £20 a month.

Any advice/tips would be great, thank you!

3 Comments

you could ring and see what fones they have for sale they were doing refurbed N95 for £99

Banned

You're not going to be offered a new contract with what you have and a free decent phone for the same price. Maybe you could wangle a refurb at a decent price? You'd need to call them.

Original Poster

Yeah I wasn't really expecting them to say ok have this tariff and a shiny new phone, but thought they may be able to offer something - yeah I'll phone them now, thanks.

Edit: Just phoned them, unfortunately they haven't got any refurbs/open box phones at the moment and said if I wanted a phone on same contract I'd have to pay normal price of £35 a month. Ah well, maybe I'll just ask for a phone for Christmas!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions