Groups

O2 Sims Help Wanted

Having a spring clean and found about 100 O2 sims that are out of date.

Will these still work ?

Is there a charity I can give them to if they do ?

TIA MrTT

13 Comments

Banned

They should work,well mine has worked.Expiry date was 10/08/2007,activated 15/01/2008 with no problems.

Banned

Why on earth did you send off for them when you had no need for them?
    What a waste. You probably made someone else miss out on them because you are greedy and sending off for things just because they are free and not because you need them.
    100 - thats so out of order

Original Poster

so that I could annoy people like you of course.
    Please get off my thread if you have no help to give and go spam somewhere else.

Lovebug;1842606

Why on earth did you send off for them when you had no need for them?What … Why on earth did you send off for them when you had no need for them?What a waste. You probably made someone else miss out on them because you are greedy and sending off for things just because they are free and not because you need them.100 - thats so out of order

well that's why his name is Earl, giving back to charity. lol

Original Poster

thanks very much

vadas;1842541

They should work,well mine has worked.Expiry date was … They should work,well mine has worked.Expiry date was 10/08/2007,activated 15/01/2008 with no problems.

Umm, you could try going to oxfam and asking them whethet they will take it?

Banned

mrtootough;1842686

so that I could annoy people like you of course.Please get off my thread … so that I could annoy people like you of course.Please get off my thread if you have no help to give and go spam somewhere else.

Truth hurts and if you call speaking the truth spamming then thats your problem.
    Waster!!

I agree with the person that called it out of order. 100 is pure greed and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Lovebug;1842812

Truth hurts and if you call speaking the truth spamming then thats your … Truth hurts and if you call speaking the truth spamming then thats your problem.Waster!!

no need for the insults though is there. then it kinda does become spam.

Banned

shanecr;1842932

Hmmm - I stand by my comments
    Sorry if it came across insulting

i ve also got about 100 out of date ones and dont know what to do with them

Original Poster

shanecr;1842932

yeah, Lovebug, have already told you, stay of this thread, it belongs to me. Sticks and Stones
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      2. Box Nation44
      3. iPhone x66
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?11

See more discussions