Found 4th Aug 2007
ok found this . no idea if it works .. please anyone trying it let us know if it works..

Step 1: You Need a brand new o2 sim card for your mobile

Step 2: Wait for the text message saying "Welcome to o2......"

Step 3: Text BALANCE to 50202 ( FREE )

Step 4: You will get an alert saying "£0.00"

Step 5: You will recieve a text message saying"you now have 300 Texts and 1.0mb of o2 Active until this date( What ever date you done this scam ) and will expire next month

Step 6: Enjoy your free 300 texts and 1.0 MB of internet for the month

16 Comments

Banned

lol :w00t:

Really? Haha nice one.

You're supposed to get it if you top up £10

and on the second month you back date your phone and get double everything, whoaaa it's being going on for ages, just ask the kids :thumbsup:

Lol, I worked at o2 and never knew about this

'Unable To Send'

Smeep

Really? Haha nice one.You're supposed to get it if you top up £10

I top up all the time and never get free texts (do get 10% of topups back though)

n1ck09

'Unable To Send'

I got "message sending failed", Could be because i'm roaming and don't have any credit though..........

Iom-RF, are you not on pronto?.

susanemily

Iom-RF, are you not on pronto?.

Yeah I am (Possibly going to sure mobile), But on the laxey coast road I can actually get a really strong signal from across and you don't get free texts with Manx Telecom! :giggle:

I'll be going down to England soon though, So if it works it'd be good.

Roaming? Where? oO I dislike roaming, Tesco Mobile cut the prices to call home by 5p the day I came back from Majorca. 5p does make a difference on a 10 minute conversation from abroad

I'm in the IOM (Isle of Man), So they have all thier own networks like Jersey, Guernsey etc

Because its an island there was a lot of monopoly's so not so long ago it was 35p a minute, Now its 15p so its getting cheaper!

Calling the UK from a mobile is still costly though!

Iom-RF

I'm in the IOM (Isle of Man), So they have all thier own networks like … I'm in the IOM (Isle of Man), So they have all thier own networks like Jersey, Guernsey etc Because its an island there was a lot of monopoly's so not so long ago it was 35p a minute, Now its 15p so its getting cheaper!Calling the UK from a mobile is still costly though!

Oh right? I'm guessing thats what Iom stands for I did have a look because I had never heard of pronto.. good find; prontocondoms.co.za/ Do has the best slogan, The best way to get it on.

Tried it and it didnt work for me

[QUOTE=Iom-RF]Yeah I am (Possibly going to sure mobile), But on the laxey coast road I can actually get a really strong signal from across and you don't get free texts with Manx Telecom! :giggle:

I like pronto. When I am over, I pop a pronto sim in. It`s great. Just ring up the numbers, even on mobiles. Just the last 6 digits.:)

That is when you ring up mobiles in IOM.
It`s strange really as the phone book has mobile numbers in it.Just the last 6 digits.:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades89
    2. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    3. Whey protien629
    4. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811

See more discussions