Groups

O2 top-ups

Just about to top up my PAYG phone online and I though i'd ask on here first...does anyone have any tips/tricks/websites that they use to top up, or is it just off to the O2 webiste for me?

9 Comments

I use ebay usualy pay £7.50 - 8 for a £10 code, try pasting the following into ebay search to narrow it down (none at the minute though :-(

(02,o2) (top-up,topup,credit,voucher) -sim -trick -tips -cheat -double -simcard -samsung -nokia -motorola -free -wallet -lg -case

Original Poster

hmm thanks for that, will be handy if i keep checking back there in the future.

the dandy p;6291163

hmm thanks for that, will be handy if i keep checking back there in the … hmm thanks for that, will be handy if i keep checking back there in the future.

I have it saved as a search so it emails me when listings are placed matching the search:thumbsup:

Original Poster

harlzter;6291949

I have it saved as a search so it emails me when listings are placed … I have it saved as a search so it emails me when listings are placed matching the search:thumbsup:

how do i do that?

the dandy p;6293985

how do i do that?

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/Capture-1.jpg

Are you signed up for:
    1) 10% of your top ups back every 3 months?
    2) A free surprise every time you top up?
    3) A free treat every month so long as you top up?

pick the best tariff for your needs

]http//ww…ygo

Original Poster

sickly sweet;6295283

Are you signed up for:1) 10% of your top ups back every 3 months? 2) A … Are you signed up for:1) 10% of your top ups back every 3 months? 2) A free surprise every time you top up? 3) A free treat every month so long as you top up?

1)Yes
    2)Yes
    3)Yes

Thanks for the effort, but I just meant was there anything people did to savea little bit on top-ups that's all.

the dandy p;6298027

1)Yes2)Yes3)YesThanks for the effort, but I just meant was there anything … 1)Yes2)Yes3)YesThanks for the effort, but I just meant was there anything people did to savea little bit on top-ups that's all.

:oops: sorry. eBay or the fs/ft here is your best bet.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions