Groups

o2 topup query

Banned
    ive got £14.75 balance on my o2 sim but need 25p credit extra to qualify for iphone unlock on my pay as you go sim

whats the cheapest way to obtain this 25p credit?

thanks in advance

14 Comments

Banned

what about the fanta free 50p codes etc? will that work?

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod

what about the fanta free 50p codes etc? will that work?

that promotion finished at the end of october

i made £15 from these getjam.co.uk/

And how long did it take you to make 15 pounds on getjam and at what cost?

you can do that lend a £1 and they will take it back off you next time you top up.

Original Poster Banned

shanecr

i made £15 from these http://getjam.co.uk/

ive just joined it
    you have to watch videos on your mobile
    each video watched gets you around 1 to 2 to 5 points depending on video
    and a £10 topup is 250 points

Original Poster Banned

pink-ka

you can do that lend a £1 and they will take it back off you next time … you can do that lend a £1 and they will take it back off you next time you top up.

they only lend that out to you if you have 50p or less in your account

Sounds like a £10 top up is your best option - or get a sim off eBay preloaded with £15+ credit as they tend to go cheap and just use that for the unlock.

Contact them
    I know in the past they've added a few pence if you asked nicely and was for a genuine reason such as yours

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass

If you know anyone on a O2 contract or simplicity fill it out with their … If you know anyone on a O2 contract or simplicity fill it out with their number (ask them first!), and they'll do it for free.

my dads got a o2 contract. i used his name and it said i cant do it because the number's linked to his iphone 3gs

Original Poster Banned

bhara

Contact themI know in the past they've added a few pence if you asked … Contact themI know in the past they've added a few pence if you asked nicely and was for a genuine reason such as yours

yeah i might do that as last resort - which number do i ring?

or if you have a coke zone account use the points in the latest promo where you win £1 or £10 credit.
    In 50 attempts i have won 2x £1 credit - which isnt worth the points but is better than nothing.

If you dont have an account create one for free and you get free points just for opening one and you can see if you win using those points

if you top using a credit card by ring them you can top up 2 pound. I was told this by someone from o2

Original Poster Banned

s_paul

or if you have a coke zone account use the points in the latest promo … or if you have a coke zone account use the points in the latest promo where you win £1 or £10 credit.In 50 attempts i have won 2x £1 credit - which isnt worth the points but is better than nothing.If you dont have an account create one for free and you get free points just for opening one and you can see if you win using those points

atif786

if you top using a credit card by ring them you can top up 2 pound. I was … if you top using a credit card by ring them you can top up 2 pound. I was told this by someone from o2

yayy problem solved!!! :D:D
    didnt really want to speak to an o2 advisor on the phone so went on the o2 website and a live chat window opened so spoke to a live agent through there and told them exactly what happened - how the phone accidentally made a call and used up the 25p credit i needed to unlock my iphone 4 - the advisor checked my account added the 25p and also unlocked my iphone 4 at the same time within the space of 10 minutes well pleased with o2
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5022506
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1014
      3. GCSE Results day911
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764719

See more discussions