Groups
    EXPIRED

O2 Unlimited data bolt on, is it unlimited? or is there a limit on it?

O2 Unlimited data bolt on, is it unlimited? or is there a limit on it? I have heard it is as little as 200mb oer month!!! thats ridiculous but probably true.

Can anyone confirm this?

3 Comments

Banned

even though all networks state unlimited...its unlimited to fair usage.

o2 have a rather large fair usage. im sure its NOT 200mb

the best place for you to go, is on the o2 website.

search for their terms and conditions

make sure you read it all and have a merry old time.

because you really truly need to know their terms and conditions and what your getting into if you decided to ask this question here rather than look on the site first which will surely have the answer to your wuestion (in small print, of course)

When I renewed my contract I asked the retentions guy if they had a fair usage policey limit, and his reply was "There is no limit". Not sure I believe him, mind!

littletiger;4560071

When I renewed my contract I asked the retentions guy if they had a fair … When I renewed my contract I asked the retentions guy if they had a fair usage policey limit, and his reply was "There is no limit". Not sure I believe him, mind!

From the website

"The O2 Web Bolt On can only be used for internet browsing on your phone. A excessive usage policy applies and if your usage substantially exceeds that of other users, which is normally expected to be below 200MB/month, you will be charged standard rates for additional browsing. We will send you a warning text message advising you to limit your usage before this occurs and a text message to confirm when you are being charged"

o2.co.uk/mob…ton
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions